THE METRO-ORLANDO REAL ESTATE BLOG!
Homeownership, “The American Dream” is alive and well in the Orlando area today thanks to the many groups that make it possible. In fact buying a home today with the current price levels, interest rates and available programs just may be the right time for you, especially with the right guidance, let me help you!
Below you will see all levels of government, from local to state to national, offer programs designed to help with the purchase of a home, and/or to keep families in their homes.
Downpayment assistance, workforce housing, and foreclosure prevention are common program objectives. In addition, there are many non-profit organizations that work toward the same goals.
This page is a work in progress and will be frequently updated with links to additional resources. Please check back often.
Local Housing Assistance Programs
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- Orange County Housing and Community Development
- City of Orlando Housing and Community Development
- Seminole County Housing and Financial Services
State Housing Assistance Programs
National Housing Assistance Programs
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA)
- US Department Of Agriculture(USDA)
- Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae)
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac)
- Veterans Administration (VA)
Non-profit Housing Organizations
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Orlando Area
- Housing and Neighborhood Development of Central Florida (HANDS)
Search For Orlando Area Houses For Sale In The MLS (in Realtime)